How to confirm my pledge
Here you will find out how to confirm your pledge whether you completed it or not.
There are two ways to confirm your pledge, check it out below:
Pledge confirmation email
After two months, we email you and ask you if you completed your pledge or not. Follow the instructions in this email.
You will be taken to a simple sliding scale, from “totally nailed it” to “oops! I completely failed”. Once you've answered, click 'Confirm'.
If you don't answer, we have to assume you didn't do it.
Confirming your pledge through your profile page
You can confirm your pledge without an email from us, by following these instructions:
- Log in and hover on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Choose 'Profile' from the drop down menu
- Look at the left hand blue menu panel and click 'Pledges'
- Look at the pledges under 'Confirmable Pledges' in the middle of your screen; it'll show if you have any pledges ready to confirm (if it says 0 come back another day 🙂)
- Click 'How did you do?', answer the sliding scale, and click 'confirm'.
What happens if I don't confirm my pledge?
Don't worry if you didn't nail it. Some actions are easier said than done, so don't worry if you've not stuck with it.
Please do tell us either way though. If you don't report back we have to assume you didn't do anything at all.
If you have managed to do a bit, let us know with the sliding scale. We'll then be able to add the impact you had to your community's total impact, and you'll also know how much carbon you saved! It all adds up.
If you didn't manage this one, try a different pledge that suits you more!
Pledging after a campaign has ended
If the campaign you pledged to has ended, you can continue to pledge.
There are two options: